me

barre

-->

ads

ads

Web Warrior Tools: Affiliate Programme

Written By mounjidsoft on Mar 24, 2012 | 15:12

Recently, I came across this affiliate site called Web Warrior Tools. And, I was immediately attracted to its clean, simple look. When I signed up and checked it out, I found the process quite easy and simple as well. Then, I found out that it was started by bloggers Leo Babauta from ZenHabits and Glen Stansberry of LifeDev.
Basically, the products they sell at the moment are ebooks related to business, money, lifestyles, and technology. Some of its sample products include: The Beginner’s Guide to Podcasting and Jump Start Your Work Space. Many of their products are well priced and affordable.
They run an affiliate programme that pays resellers 30% from the sale price. Plus, if you recruit other resellers, you can also receive a tiered commission from their sales. And, they offer to pay via Paypal. So far, I have not seen any payment threshold and other restrictions on their site. So, we’ll see how it goes.
If you do try it out, let me know. If you have other thoughts on Web Warrior Tools’ products and services, I’d love to hear about them too. If I learn anything else, as always, I’d be reporting them right here.

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

 
berita unik