me

barre

-->

ads

ads

Pepperjam First Payment In!

Written By mounjidsoft on Mar 24, 2012 | 15:15

Affiliates
In true JMMO Show Me The Money tradition, I’m sharing with you a report on a first payment from an affiliate experiment. This time, it’s from The Pepperjam Network. Yes, I received my first payment via Paypal with them the other day. Woohoo!
If you want to check out my previous blog posts about Pepperjam, here’s one where I talked about their Blogger Incentive Programme. And, this one where I announced that I signed up with them and started experimenting with their service.
So, if you want to try it yourself, Sign up with the Pepperjam Network today. They do pay via Paypal, with a payment threshold of $25 in the cycle. If you don’t reach that threshold in a month, it gets rolled over to the next month. It took me just over a month from sign-up to payment.
And yes, I believe they’re still running their blogger their blogger incentive programme and sign-up bonuses.
If you’ve received your first payment from Pepperjam too, let us know right here.

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

 
berita unik