me

barre

-->

ads

ads

Want to make money selling text link ads via text link ads marketplace

Written By mounjidsoft on Mar 22, 2012 | 10:13

As the post title suggests, this post is about how a blogger can make decent amount of money selling some links on their blogs via
Text Link Ads (TLA) marketplace
.
My Experience
I have been working with TLA network since July 2007 and have so far earned $5,380.75 amount of money with them selling links on some of my blogs. This amount does not include my August 2009 earnings that I will be getting into my paypal account on the 1st of September 2009. Here is a screenshot of my earnings with TLA:
My earnings screenshot with TLA

In the beginning, I submitted just one of my blogs on this text link selling and buying network. When I see some dollars coming into my TLA account, I start submitted some more active blogs that I have. And within nest six months, I start earning around $300 to $350 with TLA by selling few text links on my blogs.
How to get same kind of earning statistics for you?
make money online by selling text link adsSo I would suggest you to create a publisher account on Text Link Ads in case you want to make money selling advertisements in the form of links on your blogs. They have certain criteria’s on the basis of which they decide whether to accept or reject any of your blog in their marketplace. Your blog must have a good page rank (PR 3 at least), high Alexa ranking and good amount of subscribers to your blog RSS feeds. So your blog has a great chance of being accepted in their network if it’s fulfilling all the requirements I just mentioned.
Your chances of making money with TLA increases more if your blog has higher page rank like 5 or 6. Suppose you have a PR 6 blog in active state is accepted in their network, you can have earnings of $50 or so for each link sold on your blog. You can sell up to 10 links on a blog under normal circumstances with text link ads. So you have a real chance of making $500 every month with this link selling network with the only PR 6 blog that you have. Most of blogs that I submitted on TLA were PR 3 or 4. So I was not able to get the same kind of earnings in my TLA account. But I have seen some people making this kind of money selling links through a single high pr blog only.
They use Paypal, Checks and Payoneer as the mode of transfer to send money to their publishers for their earnings. They send all of our earnings during the current month on the first of next month. I have so far used Checks and Paypal to receive my earnings with them. But I would suggest you to use Paypal if you have a Paypal which is the fastest and most secure method to send and receive money.
You don’t need to have a really high traffic blog to make money with them. You can make good amount of money with a lot traffic blog even if it has a good page rank. When I talked to some of marketers about their earnings with TLA, they reply that they are able to make more money by selling advertisement on their blogs with text link ads when compared to their Google Adsense earnings. You can increase your monthly earnings to great extent by applying Google Adsense and Text link ads at the same time on your blog.
Risk Involved
You are risking losing your Google page rank if you decide to sell text links on your blogs that are provided by TLA or ay other link selling network. Page rank is important to me, but not much important when I compare it with the amount of money I make selling text links.
If you are thinking of using Text link ads as a way to monetize your blog and have doubts how to use it properly, contact me on my email id mentioned on ‘Advertise Here’ page or leave your thoughts in the comments section. I think I have written an unbiased review about TLA and my experience with them.

3 commentaires:

Unknown said...

Hai, I have blog that have pr 2-3. Iwant use TLA to monetize my site. But I scared about google penalty. Can you help me?

mounjidsoft said...

sorry i can't but my friend can do this

Blogger said...

If you're looking for a good contextual ad network, I suggest you check out Clicksor.

Post a Comment

 
berita unik